We are going back to HK at last next Monday. Originally, we thought we would be in the US for another two weeks. Since my I-94 expires on Monday, we had devised this elaborate plan to drive down to Tijuana in order to get my I-94 renewed. But it is no longer necessary since we can just hop on the plane to HK Monday evening...
JoJomami is getting bigger each day and her back is in more pain as more weight is gained... Ever since she accidentally fell on the hilly street of San Francisco, she has become extra careful with her movement, especially here in NYC where you have crazy yellow cabs and aggressive limousines.
Chamu is scheduled for his next check up on Feb 11, five weeks from his last checkup. I think he is also missing home. Sleeping in hotel rooms just does not compare to sleeping at home. All of sudden, the crowded streets of Hong Kong seems just so much more attractive than the glitzy Big Apple and glamorous LA. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment