I didn't exactly had the wild college life at Berkeley that everyone thought we Bears do and that I now regret sometimes why I didn't try. I did have a very close group of friends whom we shared a lot of joys and laughters with. I can't believe it's been more than 10 years since we graduated. Fortunately, we have kept our friendships and have all made an effort to stay close despite the fact we got people scattered from the East Coast to the West, from S.F., L.A., to Tokyo, Hong Kong and Taipei. This time in LA, Vivian helped host a gathering even though I only had a 2-hour window (in between attending a wedding ceremony to attending the wedding banquet). Just in time for more holiday cheers: we have two expectant mothers who will soon be giving birth to our already enlarged family.
Monday, December 22, 2008
My Berkeley Pals
-
In all the excitement about Javiercito, we are trying to also make sure our first-born doesn't feel neglected. As a bribe, Javiercito...
-
In our defense, we were just checking out the Macs when he started laughing...
-
It's too soon to tell if we're completely out of the woods yet, but thankfully Javiercito has now stopped bleeding. The liquid they...
No comments:
Post a Comment