Monday, April 13, 2009
Can this really be it?
I took 3 days off the weekend before (for our 5-day Phuket vacation) and this week is another 4-day weekend given the Easter holidays. I'm thinking that I can really get used to not having to work! Even when there is no work, my days goes by so fast. Instead of hours, it's now measured by which meal Joaquin has finished. This morning, he woke up at quarter to 10am (since party boy didn't want to go to sleep until 10pm last night). He played for 2 hours, napped for an hour, woke up and ate his lunch. By the time we left the apartment, it was already 3pm. We managed to go to the park when it started to rain so we rushed to the library for 4pm play room session. Mamu rushed to her 4pm facial session. By the time, we are both done, we will need to rush home for his bath and dinner. So with this kind of schedule, I can see that it will take us at least one week to explore each city when we are doing our global travel!
-
In all the excitement about Javiercito, we are trying to also make sure our first-born doesn't feel neglected. As a bribe, Javiercito...
-
In our defense, we were just checking out the Macs when he started laughing...
-
It's too soon to tell if we're completely out of the woods yet, but thankfully Javiercito has now stopped bleeding. The liquid they...
2 comments:
The offer is stil good, you can leave Joaquin in Panama with us while you and Jaime go globetrotting. We would love to have him in Panama, so he can brush up on his Spanish ;-)
Yes yes! Joaquin will be staying in Panama Jan to Feb in 2010 while Jaime and I tour South America! By then, he will be able to learn his Spanish!
Post a Comment