Monday, October 15, 2007

One more week

Chamu is now 9 weeks and 1 day. By this time next week, we will be able to announce this wonderful news to our family and friends (and also get to see him again on ultrasound). The ultrasound session last week was unfortunately not recorded properly so we cannot really see the powerful heart of little Chamu again on our computer. Next Monday, his heart should be even stronger. Nothing has changed much in our life. Other than the fact that I'm slowly growing out of my clothes. I have become a bit anti-social lately because I am getting bigger and cannot explain to people yet why. My favorite pass time has become sitting in front of the TV and flipping channels.
It's embarrassing but I guess my body is expanding faster than other mother-to-be's. I now have to wear my pants without buttoning them up. I had to go get maternity clothes last Saturday even though my baby does not even weigh two ounces. I am still constantly tired. I need to sleep a lot otherwise I get cranky. The worst thing is still my problem with the appetite. Jaime is frustrated with the fact that I can never tell him what I want to eat and yet frown at any food he brings to me. I am also very frustrating as well dealing with my constantly hungry stomach and not being able to find anything that suits my need. According to the books we have, I should be able to eat normal again in 2 weeks when little Chamu enters into his second trimester.
Even without revealing the news about little Chamu to my dad, he has already agreed to start a diet and to try to quit smoking... Next week he will have one more reason to get into a healthier lifestyle! :)

No comments:

Last day at Fuhsing!