Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Milk Tea
Jaime bought me HK-style milk tea last night because I had been craving for it. This milk tea is made of very strong tea (usually left brewed overnight) with evaporated milk. It is one of my favorite food/drink items. So I drank half of the cup at 2am and Jaime drank the other half. Then both sleep deprived parents ended lying in bed awake until 4 am. I guess with such strong caffeine passed to Joaquin we will have tireless baby to play with for the whole Typhoon day.
-
In all the excitement about Javiercito, we are trying to also make sure our first-born doesn't feel neglected. As a bribe, Javiercito...
-
In our defense, we were just checking out the Macs when he started laughing...
-
It's too soon to tell if we're completely out of the woods yet, but thankfully Javiercito has now stopped bleeding. The liquid they...
1 comment:
Did we miss a HK typhoon? At least we left HK on a beautiful sunny weekend.
Love and kisses to Joaquin, we miss him very much!
Post a Comment