Monday, September 1, 2008

Bad Habits Die Hard

Joaquin has been spoiled in the last month when we were traveling: being picked up all the time, sleeping next to us and waking up at night. Despite our effort of getting him to sleep in his crib overnight (again) since our return, he keeps getting up in the middle of night. Since we had been too lazy to comfort him to go back to sleep when we were traveling, I made the mistakes of nursing him back to sleep. He now is used to sleeping with me and nurses whenever he wants. This morning, he woke up at 230am and had been sleeping with us until 7am which means all three of ended up not getting enough sleep. We need to put him back on schedule and wean his bad habits (even though I like the fact he likes to sleep next to me). Otherwise I won't be able to function at work...

No comments:

Last day at Fuhsing!