Yesterday as we were leaving my brother's place after a long fun outing in LA, we did the usual "say bye bye Joaquin" so that he would wave back, but instead he actually said "buh buh"! I might be biased but this time I have witnesses (although his Uncle and Aunties might be biased too).
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
First Words?
Yesterday as we were leaving my brother's place after a long fun outing in LA, we did the usual "say bye bye Joaquin" so that he would wave back, but instead he actually said "buh buh"! I might be biased but this time I have witnesses (although his Uncle and Aunties might be biased too).
-
In all the excitement about Javiercito, we are trying to also make sure our first-born doesn't feel neglected. As a bribe, Javiercito...
-
In our defense, we were just checking out the Macs when he started laughing...
-
It's too soon to tell if we're completely out of the woods yet, but thankfully Javiercito has now stopped bleeding. The liquid they...
4 comments:
He's so cute when he waves bye! We need videos!
He learned how to wave bye bye while in Panama! Really cute also when he raises the arm and start wiggling all his fingers!
I wish I had been there.... ;-(
Mom
Joaquin's trademark: unmatched socks (when he isn't barefeet)!
Post a Comment