Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing Housewives


As a youngster, we were always asked what is it you want to be when you grow up? I guess I have thought about various jobs I could take when I grow up and never have I thought of becoming a housewife. This week, Jaime and I took turns of living the life of a housewife. We rented an apt for our one week stay in SF. Jaime had to take care Chamu for four days all by himself since I had more 50 meetings to attend. I did a few hours on Thursday and a few hours on Friday when Jaime was off to his meetings. And it's not easy! You have to always think about what you do and how does Chamu fit into the context of what you do. Your productivity becomes way low and your day becomes really long. I really have so much more admiration for my friends who are staying home full-time with a baby/kids and my husband who was a far more successful housewife this week than me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for recognizing us...

JoJo said...

I really don't know how you do it superwoman!

Last day at Fuhsing!