Spoke to a good friend of mine last night. She has had two babies and both time with C-section. Her recovery both times were quite well. I have somewhat made up my mind but actually I'm still quite scared of both ways of delivery. And I guess this is not just me because the other day I was chatting with J who is due 6 weeks after me, she is also quite anxious given that we are both first-time moms. But somehow Chamu has to come out one way or another.
Just managed to squeeze into my doctor's schedule next Monday. At least I get to have the check up as soon as she comes back to Hong Kong and perhaps we can have Chamu on the 14th (which coincides with my best friend's birthday!).
Still working this week. Chamu has been a very good boy and will continue to grow nicely until we see him next week.
1 comment:
Wow! Exciting!!! Just one more week to go and you'll see your own baby!
Post a Comment