Saturday, May 17, 2008

No News Yet!

I stopped blogging for a bit since there is really nothing new to report. This week is the first week that I am staying at home. I am still doing some work via emails and phone calls but really no intensive work. My bosses finally realized that I am serious about taking maternity leave so have been panicly trying to reassign my responsibilities to others. I can't walk, sit or stand for a long time given how big and heavy my belly is so most of time I just lie around. TV programs in HK are really limited and uninspiring so I often just flip channels until I get tired.
I am starting to get bored with life with no work and no baby yet. Mom is here so she is doing most of cooking, shopping and cleaning. Jaime is taking care of buying other stuff we need for the baby. May 14 came and there was no news and no surprise birthday gift for Lisa. May 16 came and there was no news and no surprise birthday gift for Lucas. Now I am counting on tomorrow May 18 being the last chance Chamu can make his way out on his own. Honestly I am getting cold feet with May 20 C-Section and may decide on Monday that I will let Chamu cook a bit longer...
* we tried out our newly acquired tripod and took the picture here... I look like I am actually having twins...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wait, who's hand is that covering your humongous boobies?? yours or jaime's!! haha.. Good luck! can't wait!

franchan said...

sexy mami!!

Unknown said...

Woo, enjoy those boobs while they last. After you're done breastfeeding, they deflate... completely~ Quite sad really.

Last day at Fuhsing!